Polyethylene gas pipes are made of PE 80 and PE 100, and are intended for distribution of gas through a network, up to working pressure of 10 bar.
Color: Black with longitudinal yellow lines, or yellow color for PE 80, and black with yellow lines or orange color for PE 100.
Standards: EN 1555-2 and ISO 4437.
- High flexibility, light weight
- Resistance to ground movements
- Excellent resistance to impact
- High impermeability
- Environment-friendly material, entirely recyclable
- High resistance to chemical corrosion
- Fast installation
- Resistance to abrasive fluids