The Konti Kan pipe is double wall pipe. The outside layer is corrugated while the inner layer is smooth.
For the production of “KONTI KAN” pipes PE HD material is used
Outer black with inner blue.
Density > 0.953 gr/cm3
Melt flow index (MFI) , 0.7-1.5 gr/ 10 min (190/5 kg)
Elasticity Module > 1200 Mpa
Excellent hydraulic properties
- Excellent resistance to aggressive unclean waters
- Good resistance to mechanical movements of the ground
- Very easy installation
- Long lifespan, 100 years, with low maintenance requirements
- They can be made with length of 6 and 12m, as well as in coils, depending on their use
- Environment-friendly, 100% recyclable
- Options for connecting with all types of traditional connection elements
According to ЕN 13476-3 standard, the KONTI KAN profile is of type B, dimensioning according to the outer diameter
In our regular production, two standard classes of KONTI KAN are produced: SN 4 AND SN 8. There are options for production of higher standard classes, upon clients’ request.