The pipes’ color is black with an inner white layer and coextruded blue lines, or blue with an inner white layer.
The range of diameters is from DN 16mm to DN 630mm, and the pressures are from PN 6 to PN 32 bar.The pipes of range DN 16-110mm are easily bended, so they can be wound in coils of different dimensions, and the requirements for fittings and the time for installation can be reduced.
Pipes of range 125-630mm are produced as straight pipes of 6 or 12m.
General properties of polyethylene pipes:
- Low specific weight
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent welding options
- Excellent resistance to land movement
- Smooth internal surface resistant to deposits
- Suitable for drinking water
- Long lifespan (more than 50 years)
- 100% recycling possibility
- Water-supply systems
- Gas Transport
- Sewerage systems
- Irrigation systems
- Protection of optical cables